Sunday, January 7, 2007

A simple life

I never thought I'd be a blogger, but a few things have recently changed my mind. The first being a blog by Heather Bailey that I have become somewhat obsessed with in the last few weeks. The second is the fact that I have been doing a lot of thinking and a lot of sewing lately. The two actually go very well together. My thoughts have been toward simplifying my life. Anyone who knows me well knows that I have been working on this for quite some time. I find that life complicates itself and I don't always help matters. Blogging doesn't exactly lend itself to simplicity, but my hope is that I will share some of the journey here.

Finally, I also am thinking of trying to make some money with all of this sewing I have been doing. As soon as I figure out how to get my pictures uploaded where I want them in my post I'll upload some of my newest creations. I'm planning on selling some of my handmade creations on etsy. I'll keep you posted on this.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...