Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Back in Action

We just got home yesterday from a week in Williamsburg, VA. We had a blast but it is good to be home. I missed my sewing machine. Is this a sickness or what???

Here is the newest item for sale in my Etsy shop. It is a reversible tote which can be used for a multitude of purposes. Big enough for market, the library, a diaper bag or any old thing. Fun and funky fabric to feel stylish, even if there is a dirty diaper inside. There are six pockets all together which can be on the inside or the outside.The fabric was on sale and I just couldn't resist. I love these projects that only take an hour or so. I love making quilts but I don't get any immediate gratification from them. On the other hand, I don't get any immediate gratification which is good for the soul. That is part of the hand sewn philosophy....it takes time.

1 comment:

volpecircus said...

praise God you're back and updated your blog! i was beginning to have withdrawal. now that my dear is a sickness. anyway, one hour to make that? you've got to be kidding me! it's adorable. where o' where did you acquire that lovely fabric?

in Christ, heather

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...