Sunday, October 28, 2007

Happy Cowboy Birthday

A very dear friend of mine had a birthday recently. There was a surprise party for him last night but I was unable to attend due to a previously scheduled camp-out with The Webelos and Boy Scouts. I wanted to make something that could be used and enjoyed so I came up with these little coasters. I have much more fabric so I may be adding some additional items prior to Wednesday when they will be presented. Coasters are such an easy gift to make and I hope they get used.We are cleaning up from the camp-out and preparing for late Mass. We usually go to 8:30 a.m. Mass and I am always amazed at how much time there is in the morning until 11 a.m. Mass. I just don't know what to do with myself. My darling husband is one of the organists for our parish and he also plays in a number of other groups at select Masses. Today he will be playing with Trinity Session at 11a.m. Someday I'll actually count up the bands he is/has been involved with. I'm too tired at the moment. I need to get a better sleeping bag so I'm not so cold on these fall camp outs.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...