Sunday, November 11, 2007

A Boy and His Cat

Our cat Gizmo loves Nathan. He will follow him around and meow for Nathan to pet him. Gizmo dislikes me. Why? I do not know. I was actually the one who wanted to bring him home from the pound. Is he appreciative? No. He will go out of his way to avoid my hand when I try to pet him. Gizmo is just lucky that I have a mother's heart. My heart is warmed to see how much the boy loves the cat and vice versa. Lucky cat.

Speaking of lucky, I had the good fortune to go to the movies with my sister-in-law this afternoon. She is a good friend and we are trying to get together more often. We saw Becoming Jane at an old, refurbished art deco movie theater in a nearby little town. The day was warm and sunny, the drive beautiful and the company stellar. Lucky me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...