Saturday, November 17, 2007

Thanksgiving Vacation

We are taking a week off school. I have a list about a mile long of all the things I want to accomplish. Nathan was concerned that I was going to be cutting in on his free time. Nolan is sad because he doesn't have as much vacation. Why, you ask? As some of you know we did end up enrolling him in a really wonderful small Christian school. He has a fantastic teacher. But what he doesn't have is a weeks vacation.

Today I cleaned the living room which is also Mike's teaching studio. I guess that should be even more incentive to keep it clean. It is amazing the amount of extraneous junk that accumulates. I cleaned off the mantle and put up my advent letters just to see how they look. They look pretty good if I do say so myself. I won't put them up for good until December 2 which is the first day of advent. I am making plans for Advent celebrations including St. Nicholas day. Click here for a great web site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like them, too. Ahhh for a mantle...I'm going to have to figure out a place for my letters. Although I think we're going to add glitter.

Mrs.E said...

Nice job...they look great :) I'm off to look at the link you provided. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...