Monday, February 4, 2008

Coaster Swap

A few weeks ago I signed up for a coaster swap on Ibby Bee Quilts blog. I've always thought it would be fun to do a swap and since I am very busy with selling houses and homeschooling and homework and work and baby quilts I thought this was doable since coasters really don't take too long. Also the time frame was over a month. I won't tell who my swap buddy is since it is to be a surprise. I've decided to use my Heather Baily fabric for the coasters. I bought this a while ago and have been itching to cut into it. My original intent was to make a mini quilt with it and I will still do that but I'm sure there is enough for four coasters as well. Now I just have to decide how to sew them together.....
In other news, I have begun quilting the baby quilt for baby Matthew. I hand quilted part of it but have decided to try some machine quilting because I am running out of time. Keep praying for that small miracle.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...