Sunday, March 2, 2008

Suprise Package

Yesterday the boys and I were going out for some new sneakers and a hair cut and what do we see with our mail? A package from New Zealand! Wow. We were all very excited. I knew it was from my coaster swap partner who I discovered was Meagan. I was excited that my partner was from a different country. The boys love geography and were very excited that we received something that was sent from around the world. The second surprise was how wonderfully lovely the coasters are! You can see them in the pictures with my morning coffee and newspaper. I wish you could pick these up, feel them and SMELL them. Yes, they smell delicious. Like a spring morning. They are made with organic cotton batting and are so soft.

Check out Megan's blog: scent of water. She has some great photographs and tutorials. Thanks, Megan, for a great addition to my day and my house!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yay! You got your coasters, I'm glad they arrived safely :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...