Friday, August 15, 2008

Assumption cake

Here it is. They boys had a blast (and only fought a little) while making it. They did it all. I just took it out of the oven. The recipe (Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake) is from this kids cookbook that I got at Ollies. The kids love this book and read through it all the time. You can see how they've bookmarked their favorites. For the Assumption we also read the gospel for today and said a rosary while coloring in this mosaic of the Assumption. Now it's time to head off for church.

2 comments:

volpecircus said...

that cake was mmmm mmmm yummy! can i bug you for the recipe?

Roseanne said...

I have been cooking with my grand son and I am looking for a simple cooking book for Kids .I will have to see if i can get the book you have on your blog . Thank for that .I said to My DH I will go to town to look for a cooking book for them .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...