Wednesday, December 31, 2008

a quilt, a cabinet and a duvet cover

I don't have a lot of time to write but I wanted to show you the finished quilt. After looking at the pictures I saw a few threads that need snipped but I figured you wouldn't mind. Here's a picture of the new and improved boy's room after our trip to IKEA yesterday. And finally here is my new duvet cover from the Pottery Barn Outlet. Everything in the store was 50% off. I'm sure you noticed the amount of red I have in my life. I just can't get enough! Have a very happy and safe New Year's Eve.

1 comment:

regan said...

i love that quilt and i love RED too!!! lately it seems as if everything i own and sew is red...red shoes, red yarn...it is such a wonderful color and all of those things look great in your home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...