Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to all. I woke up with these beautiful flowers on my bedside table. Since it was still dark when I awoke, they actually frightened me for a minute until I figured out what they were! Isn't my honey a sweet heart. He also told me he tried to find a card but they were all too ridiculous. I love it that he didn't buy a card because they just weren't right.I made this little pillow the other day when we were snowed in. It has nothing to do with Valentine's day but since it is red I thought I'd share. I bought the pillow form over Christmas but didn't really realize how small it is. It suits this chair though. Here are the kids' valentines. Nolan had gotten a red rosary at a church function last year, sat it somewhere and when he went back for it, it was gone. He was SOOOOO upset. So with that in mind and Lent approaching, I splurged and got them each a rosary in their favorite color. Something to make the family rosary more inviting.
I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's day. I'm off to get ready for Mass.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...