Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I love color (if you hadn't already figured that out)

 If you know me or have ever been to any of my houses (we've owned three) you know I love color. I quilt with colorful fabric, I paint my walls with bright vibrant colors, I curtain my blind-less windows (gotta have the sun) with bright colored fabric.  My all time favorite fabric line is Moda Marbles. Why? Because it comes in all the colors of the rainbow. 


I make a lot of my quilts with Moda Marbles and thus tend to have a lot of small pieces left over. I had a hankering for some additional coasters. I wanted to use the remains of my lemon fabric along with multiple colors of my Moda Marbles. These photos show you what I came up with. The front is four different colors and the back is just the lemon fabric. I love them. Makes my coffee that much more cheerful in the a.m. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...