Friday, March 4, 2011

The Shop

My etsy shop that is. Mostly I'd like to make back the money I spent at Lancaster Creative Re-Use. No big deal if I don't. It's sort of a challenge to me. I sold things years ago on etsy when it wasn't such a huge site. After awhile I found that it would probably take a lot of work to get myself known and to get my product viewed so it could be bought. I just didn't have the time or the inclination to do it back then. 


Of course, I don't quite have the time now, but I have the inclination. So I'm spending a lot of my mornings and evenings on etsy, making treasury's and trying to figure out how to get my name out there. Of course, I need to be in the sewing room, too. Then there's Nolan's schooling. Fortunately, he is mostly independent on his school work. 


So here's a sample of my etsy shop. You can click here for the whole shop (which isn't too full). I'm still working out how to add my shop to my side bar. The world of social media has changed the way etsy (and everything else on the web) works so much that I'm having trouble finding the code I used in the past. Oh well. I guess I've got to learn something new.
Princess or Fairy cape. Fully lined with taffeta. Attached hood. closure is velcro on rickrack. 
Blue Knight. Hood "chain mail" is made of silver tulle. Tunic is some kind of poly/cotton light weight. Belt made of silver stretch. 
Here you can see the hood a little clearer.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Good Luck Beth!
The costumes are a good idea for starters. I'm sure they'll sell.
You should try to fix up the fish and sell that too:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...