Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Cuttting Table

I feel so blessed that the house we live in has enough bedrooms to include one room for all my sewing. I can leave my ironing board set up and plugged in at all times. My fabric sits (askew) on an old shelf that I think may have been a writing desk or included doors of some type. I keep meaning to refinish it, but I hate refinishing things. This room used to be a kitchen, so it includes an old porcelain sink and cabinets. The cabinets could use a spring cleaning (yes, I know it is winter...I'm sure I won't get to it until spring and school is finished). They hold a myriad of my sewing supplies and the boys' art supplies.
This is my newest project. I cut it out last night. A small wonder of a person and her mother are the inspiration. I hope to have this one finished by tomorrow. I'll post a picture of the finished project and the inspiration, if she is willing. Now to get Nolan out of bed. Our homeschool starts at 8 a.m. sharp.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...