Thursday, February 1, 2007

Snail's Trail take 2


After making the crazy circles Snail's Trail quilt, I wanted to get the pattern down pat, so I made this gray and black square quilt. The quilting on this one is more formal, with the same design on each square and half square. The quilting didn't come out well in the picture so you'll just have to trust me on this one. I have this hanging above the piano by two nails. I need to get some hardware up there!

One note....notice how the colors blend with the picture of my Plain Mennonite grandparents. I do crave the simple life (although if my parents heard me say that their life on the farm was simple, I'm not sure what they would say....).

Coming soon: Sanity through simplicity.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...