Saturday, April 21, 2007

Flower Power

We have a very busy weekend ahead of us. I'm glad I was able to spend quite a bit of time sewing yesterday. Here are some of the other projects I completed. The flower pin cushion is for my friend Amy. I had to wrack my brain to remember how to make those embroidered flower petals. It came to me but I definitely could use some practice. The photo below is of some coasters I made using small bits of fabric that I just can never throw away. I have a large pile of fabric pieces on my blanket chest just waiting to be put into a project. I doubt I'll get to them until Monday and maybe not even then. Let me know if anyone out there is trying to "use what you have".


Anonymous said...

Hi Beth,

Thank you so very much!!! I absolutely love my pincushion!
I am so grateful for your friendship! That's enough with the exclamation points!


volpecircus said...

The coasters are so cute and look simple enough that even I could make them. :) And that's saying alot. So, is there lining or something or just two layers of fabric? Thanks for helping the incompetent.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...