Saturday, April 14, 2007

The Innocence Mission


I don't think you can call this shameless self promotion since I am not promoting myself but my husband. I guess you call it shameless husband promotion. Who else should you promote but your closest loved ones, right?

Anyhoo, my darling husband of 14+ years and his good friends Don and Karen are in this lovely little band called The Innocence Mission. They have been recording music together since before time began and are just the most amazing musicians you've ever heard (no bias here). Did I mention they are also really nice people? Well, they are, take my word on it. Mike of course is a saint just for putting up with me all these years.
I want you all to take a look at this website and if at all possible buy their new, absolutely fabulous album (oops, I guess they call them CD's now). Well, come to think of it, this CD was released on vinyl too and we have a copy (but don't have a working turntable to play it on). While you are checking out the web site (I must get Don to teach me how to do all of that Web design stuff), you should buy all their old CD's as well. They are all super fabulous and I loved the band before I loved Mike, but that's a whole different story.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...