Saturday, July 7, 2007

Well folks, we did it! Amy and I had a great time today at Eastern Market. Although I didn't sell any quilts, I did sell a few of my other wares as did Amy. We are going to go back again in August for another go. Amy has so much style and her side of the stand looked way better than mine (which is part of the reason I asked her to go into it with me....she makes me look better!) Her daughter made her sign (I'm going to have to hire her) and her son did her business cards. Amazing. AND her husband dropped her off and picked her up. SO CUTE.Thank you to everyone that came out to support us. We love you! All of the other standholders were super duper nice and supportive and had some really fantastic wares.
I'm a bit sunburned but happy and had to share this last picture. The most amazing piano music is floating upstairs while I write this and I wish I could share the sounds with you but you'll just have to do with the picture of my hubby at the piano.

3 comments:

amy said...

Thanks for today! My side did NOT look better!

volpecircus said...

so glad to hear today went well. i wanted to make it down there but between laying cement and a showing, i didn't do anything but clean, clean, clean. i'll have to come see you in august!

Xia and Isa said...

Xia loves her little froggy. You guys did a great job!
Stephanie and Xia (Bill too!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...