Monday, November 5, 2007

Packed and ready to Go!

Although I know you all deserved to win, I have to say I have been pleased as punch with the emails from Mrs. E of My VintageThoughts. She picked the baby blanket (which was one of my favorites). Everyone should check out her blog. She is a recent blogger but has some very informative and interesting things to share. I intend to keep reading.

I'm beginning to fill up my etsy shop again for anyone who didn't win but may want to buy. Thanks again for all the great comments and I hope some of you will continue to return to simplysewn.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winner, and thank you for participating.
It was such a pleasure to see al those wonderful sites and give-aways. And ofcourse the waiting for the lucky winner.

Enjoy your autumn!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...