Friday, March 28, 2008

Can't Sleep, Organizing

I can't sleep. If something wakes me in the middle of the night I'm done for. I've been up since 2am. Since I tried and I tried to get back to sleep but couldn't, I thought I'd do something useful. I have been organizing my digital photos. It has been something I've wanted to do for some time but just never got around to it. Now they are all nicely labeled with the date and year and all those blurry shots were deleted.While sorting, I found some pictures of a quilt I made a few years ago. It was for Mike's cousin who was having her 2nd baby. This was my first attempt at machine quilting and I didn't like it very much. I found it difficult to handle the quilt and to get the stitches even. It was such a bad experience I didn't attempt it again until recently.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...