Thursday, June 5, 2008

fun meme


My creation
Originally uploaded by simplysewn
1. What is your first name? Beth
2. What is your favorite food? strawberries in season
3. What high school did you go to?
Hempfield
4. What is your favorite color? red
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Sean Connery
6. Favorite drink? Pinot Noir (because it's fun to say)
7. Dream vacation? New England
8. Favorite dessert? chocolate cake
9. What you want to be when you grow up? I'm not growing up
10. What do you love most in life? my family
11. One Word to describe you? dependable
12. Your Flickr name. simplysewn

Go here for photo credits.

I saw this a few times and thought it would be fun to see what I came up with. You type in your answers into flickr's search and pick your favorite picture. BEWARE if you do this, there are some really nasty pictures out there. The mosaic of all the "answers" is made with Big Huge Labs Mosaic Maker.

Just a reminder about my quilt give away. I'll pick someone on Friday so leave a comment on yesterday's post to be included in the give-away. Ooops. I thought today was Thursday. I'm extending the quilt giveaway till Saturday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...