I finished them last night. I'm very pleased with the way the tabs came out. I wasn't 100% sure I would like it with all the stripes. I do have to say that striped curtains are very easy to make because I just followed the stripe when I was ironing the long side hems. This fabric is called Pick Up Sticks. Nathan and Nolan picked it out and I think they did a great job. I mentioned before that I bought it from bee square fabrics. She was great to buy from and gave me a good deal.
In other news, I have been searching for a bread recipe (not actively searching but quietly searching) and I found one in the oddest place....on The Simple Dollar! Click here if you want the recipe. I can't bear to try it today as it is too hot (although I guess it is the kind of weather bread likes). The Simple Dollar is a great financial blog. I highly recommend it.