Friday, August 1, 2008

A few more peeks

Here are a few more peeks at the fabric in the box. I will pick someone late tomorrow evening so the comments will be open until 8pm my time (Eastern Standard). This first shot is of some fabric that I have had laying around for eons. The top two I used to make a fish costume for Nathan years and years ago. It was pre-digital camera so I don't have a picture for you at this moment. It was a great costume and maybe I'll scan the picture in and show it to you if I have time later. Anyway....I don't have a whole lot of call for sequins anymore but I'm sure someone could make something fabulous with it.This cowboy print is one of my favorites. I have made lots of coasters out of it and a mini quilt. I've wanted to use it in a larger boy quilt but never got around to it and probably never will. This is a fairly large piece. Click here to see the coasters. I don't think I ever took a picture of the mini quilt. At least I can't find a picture. I made it when we were moving and that explains the lack of pictures.And finally, some Japanese inspired fabric. I bought it to make this quilt which is 7/8 finished and sitting in my cedar chest. Now that I think of it, maybe I'll add it to the box with the pattern. I love the little Japanese kimono but am not totally fond of the pattern overall. So, there is one more goody for the box.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, I'm drooling now, lol. Crossing my fingers!

Susan J Barker said...

Oh boy you really do have some interesting things in that box! almost makes me want to reconsider telling you not to include me in your give away! But no, it would cost too much to come across the border and really I am sure that someone else on your list can make much better use than I -- good luck to everyone though! Miss Snips at http://jswb.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh my, that Japanese fabric is just gorgeous.....

volpecircus said...

that fish costume fabric is schnazzy!:)

Maddie said...

The cowboy fabric would make a super cute pocket on a tote bag. It's freaking adorable!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...