Friday, September 26, 2008

Deadbeat

Yeah, I'm talkin' 'bout me. I've been a sewing deadbeat this month. I STILL haven't sent my September mini quilt. I just haven't gotten to the post office. I finished the quilt some time ago and even bought the packaging. Now I feel so awful about it being so late in the month. I'm thinking I better find something good to send along as a peace offering. And then there's the thank you quilt for a trip we took at the beginning of June. Yes, June. That would be almost four months ago now. I'm determined to get myself out of this sewing rut and finish up my started projects. I got this quilt sandwiched and pinned and began machine quilting.

I wonder what it is about cats and quilts? Have a good weekend, everyone.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...