Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Deep Breath

I just thought I'd share a few pictures from a little hike we took this week. Although the weather has turned chilly, the beginning of the week was beautiful. The leaves are turning such marvelous colors. At work we have a beautiful tree that is turning red. The leaves actually fall while we stand under it. The kids just love to walk through the downed leaves or to pick them up and toss them in the air.This has been a busy weekend and I just felt like taking a few minutes before getting ready for Mass and Religious Education to post. It is a guilty pleasure for me. Nathan and Mike have been at Boyscout camp all weekend. I was at a disabilities conference at the diocese and Nolan was at grandma and grandpa's house. I spent Friday night alone (which is strange to say the least). Last night Nolan and I snuggled up to watch a movie together. Now he is still slumbering but I will need to wake him in the next few minutes.
Nathan will have some homework to work on when he and Dad return and I just HAVE to go to the grocery store. I don't like to shop on Sunday but when my Saturday is filled I just have to do it. Nolan is also itching to hit the costume section of the party store. He wants to be a detective.I must get myself showered and Nolan awake so we can get ourselves to church. Have a great Sunday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...