Friday, November 7, 2008

TGIF


Wow, I'm glad it's Friday. Not that the week was bad or anything. I had three nights of training this week, four hours each night. I don't like being gone that much. I purposely kept the weekend free after a hectic week like this one. I just returned from the library with Nolan (he and Nathan are into these books, in true boy fashion) and finished raking the leaves out front. When returning the rake to the shed I noticed that my roses are STILL blooming. Aren't they gorgeous?

I took a personal day on Monday because the boys have off school and we have parent/teacher conferences. I forgot to tell you that the boys got their report cards. All A's and B's for both boys. This is really extra special since their school grades a bit harder than most schools around our county. It is especially worth note that Nathan made the honor roll. This from the child who couldn't ask questions, didn't know how to differentiate pronouns and couldn't play when he was a preschooler. I am so proud of both my boys.

I've got quite a few things I want to accomplish this weekend inside and out. I'm hoping to work on a few Christmas presents. The house could use a good cleaning as well. I think we have an extra cat growing behind the refrigerator!

2 comments:

volpecircus said...

Congrats to the boys on super report cards! They are so wonderful in even more ways than grades. No wonder you're so proud. :)

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful news! Yeah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...