Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh......

My first day of summer vacation. Glorious. It is a bright, shiny day. 8:59am and I've got a pan of warm granola cooling on the counter, the storm windows out and the screens in and that nasty desk drawer organized. Check, check and check. I've been waiting and waiting to do all those things for a while.

My summer to-do list is long but enjoyable. I do so love to get things organized and clean. We are planning a lazy-don't-go-too-far-away-from-home kind of summer. There are some household fixes on the list, some Spring-cleaning to finish (ok and start, too), some boys to take to the pool and a lot of friends to catch up with. I'm looking forward, forward, forward.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

amy said...

Good for you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...