Monday, December 21, 2009

Geronimo Christmas Vocabulary

The Geronimo Stilton series includes several Christmas stories. I asked Nathan which one he wanted to use for his next vocabulary lesson. He picked The Christmas Catastrophe. I have to admit that this is not the best book in the world. However, I let him pick, so The Christmas Catastrophe it is. This book was created to showcase the hospital (which it does more obviously than creatively) but, if you have a child who needs to go to the hospital or is afraid of the hospital or is just interested in the hospital, it may be helpful. Nathan struggles with vocabulary of all sorts, so I added some hospital lingo to the list. I think I forgot to change the title on one of the pages so please forgive me!

Christmas Catastrophe

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...