Sunday, November 28, 2010

1st Day of Advent

image taken from Salford Office for Liturgy
Happy 1st day of Advent everyone. I just wanted to share a few links to help you if you haven't made any plans for the season. Because we homeschool we do a little more here than I would if my kids were in school. I've also learned that my boys (almost 13 and 14) love a good story, enjoy cooking and baking and hate crafting. I also know that they aren't too old for the traditions of their childhood, even if those traditions involve Playmobile. So, think about what your family enjoys and pick one or two things to do with them this Advent season as you anticipate the celebration of the birth of our Lord.

These are just a few places to get ideas. The web is full of many more. Don't overdo it. Keep it simple. Have a peace filled Sunday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...