Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Re-covering

I don't have many words today but I have lots of pictures. Just read the captions, ok?
Footstool that was given to me about 5 years ago. I took off the first bottom layer (it's laying on the top)

I thought this was the last layer. Pretty black pattern. Check out the funky green poly stip. Do you remember this fabric?

large shot of what I thought was the original fabric.

Wow. Here's what I found as the original fabric. Wow.

Close up of the peeps.

I adore this man. Love the lute, the flowers and the hanging lantern.

Close up of the lovely maiden. Wonder what she's singing?

Reupholstered. Just a tad different than the original.

2 comments:

amy said...

wow-cool.

That original fabric is something else.

Pam Kueber said...

looks GREAT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...