Saturday, February 12, 2011

Kitchen redo part one

This is what this end of the kitchen looked like prior to us moving in.

Here are a few pictures of the kitchen. I love that in a picture things can look more perfect than in real life. Not that these are perfect looking cabinets. Notice I'm only showing you the right side of the china cabinet. There's a reason for that. The left side is doorless. In fact that left door isn't even painted yet. But you can't tell that from the photo, can you??? Also, all my painting supplies are just below the spice shelf. It's very messy under there. You can't see that, either. Just remember the picture doesn't always tell all 1,000 words! 

Here's the same corner. I've added shelf paper and put back all of my china in the cabinet since taking this photo. It looks great. It's maybe slightly pinker than I thought but I still like it.
Spice shelf. We need to repaint the wall but since there's lots more trim to paint that won't happen for a while.  The curtain hides the ugly jars of vitamins and other sundries.
Well, I'm off to the grocery store. We're having friends over for dinner tomorrow and there are a few things I couldn't get at market when I was there this morning. Happy Saturday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...