Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Theatre (sounds more important if you spell it this way)

One thing my whole family enjoys: good theater. We are blessed to have a wonderfully beautiful theater in our little city. We can't afford tickets too often and the pay-what-you-will day doesn't always fit into our schedule. When I saw they were doing Gaslight I knew we had to get there somehow. Fortunately, I was able to use a promotion to get the tickets for quite a bit off the regular price. Mind you, they were still quite salty. It was worth it. If you've never seen Gaslight, I highly recommend it. I saw the movie a long time ago and never forgot how exciting it was to watch this old thriller. 


This is just starting our month of local high school plays. Nolan is also trying out for a musical in November. He is definitely a child who has theater in his blood. We are trying to expose both the kids to this kind of art since it is one thing we all enjoy. We're hoping Nolan will get involved in the performing arts in High School. We certainly experience his dramatic moves on a daily basis!


All in all it was a wonderful but busy weekend. I hope yours was equally as enjoyable.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...