Sunday, February 5, 2012

 Wow. The last few weeks have been a blur. There is so much to say, so much to tell but I'll leave most of it for another post. I haven't been this exhausted for a long time. It's a good exhausted, from work that I love and gives me energy. I'm not exactly sure how something that gives me so much energy can make me so tired. I'm of course talking about helping to costume the 65 kids that are involved with Nolan in Beauty and the Beast. I have enjoyed it immensely but it has been non stop work. This is the first weekend of shows (so you'd think we'd be done costuming...but no). What a gift for our children. Nolan has made some new friends (as have I) and learned a little more about theater, working as a team, self sacrifice and many other traits that I'm too tired to think about.
These photos are of my sewing buddy. Last week I took home the Cogsworth costume to finish. I found Cloe in this position when I went into the sewing room to work on it. She is generally with me when I'm up there. Of course, she generally likes to sit on top of whatever fabric I'm using at the moment. But how can I be annoyed! It's nice to have a furry friend for company!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...