Friday, October 31, 2008

The night before a holy day or All Hallows Eve a.k.a. Halloween

I've been in a funk all week. I don't know if it was hormonal or due to Nathan having a science test. Well, today I felt great (and that science test was over)! Also, it is Halloween. My boys love to dress up. I love to make costumes. Of course, this year I didn't make any costumes. Nathan wanted to wear his Knight costume again and Nolan decided to be a private eye. Fortunatley for me, we are having an All Saints party at church tomorrow night so I made a costume for dear little girl I love (St. Kateri Tekawitha) and Nolan neede something to be St. Francis. I'll post pictures on this event later this week. I have to say I was greatly disappointed in our Trick or Treat night. I am used to hordes of kids. Now that we moved out of the city, there just aren't the same numbers of kids. I've got TONS of candy left over. I guess I'll take it to the All Saints party. I hope you have a great day. Happy All Saints Day Eve....I mean All Hallows Eve.....or Happy Halloween.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They looked great tonight! I thought we'd get a chance to catch up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...