Saturday, November 1, 2008

All Saints Day

Today is the Feast of All Saints. The children all dressed as their favorite saint and processed into church with the priests. I took a video of the procession on my digital camera but I always forget that I can't hold it sideways for a video. So the video is sideways.....if you don't mind neck spasms it is fun to watch.

After Mass we had a pizza party and games/contests for the kids. It was so much fun and I was so delighted at the number of families that participated. I don't like to put other peoples' children on my blog or I'd share all the pictures. Here are my kiddos as St. Francis and St. Michael the Archangel. Since I made this little outfit and I'm sure her mother won't mind, here is Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha.And since she has her own blog...here is Xia as St. Therese, the Little Flower.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...