Sunday, August 15, 2010

Shameless post #2 pride and bragging


After the show....drama in a tree.
more hunters
The hunter
After bragging up my husband in the last post, I thought I'd brag up my son in this one. Nolan spent the last week at camp. Broadway Choir Camp.Yes, folks, we are thrilled that in our very own town we have the opportunity to send our dramatic son to a camp where he gets to perform for only pennies an hour. And the shows are GREAT! 


Nolan as (insert your own think here).
In the past Nolan has been involved in School House Rock, Jr. and Godspell, Jr. This year he was able to participate in Seussical the Musical, Jr. He even had a little solo (he was Yurtle the Turtle, judge). I can't say enough great things about Lori, the director. She really whips those kids into shape. 
Nolan as Yurtle the Turtle, judge, with the birds in the background.
Needless to say, Nolan is tired. Well, exhausted may be a better word for it. It was a great week and a great experience for him. I'm sure there will be much more theater in his future. Actually, with him, every day feels like a dramatic show!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...