Sunday, July 24, 2011

On the Ironing Board

It's really hot here. Like over 100 degrees hot. Ok, today it's only in the 90s. We don't have air conditioning (no, we don't want it) so we do a lot of sweating. Things slow down a bit during weather like this. I'm working on quilts slowly. I've decided to work on my etsy inventory over the next year before I try to promote my shop. It seemed sort of silly to promote an empty shop. So I'm thinking long. There is also some sewing I want to do for me. The above photo shows the first project I want to work on. I love strawberries and have collected a few vintage pieces. I want to make a pennant banner for our sun room. I'm hoping to get to it sometime this week. Stay cool, folks.

2 comments:

vulpuslabs said...

that fabric is absolutely delicious!

volpecircus said...

i have no clue why my husband was signed in on my computer. obviously, i doubt he thinks any fabric is delicious...unless they actually make edible fabric. in that case, he would probably like a steak motif.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...