Thursday, December 29, 2011

Photo Walk

I used to take my camera everywhere. In the last five years I haven't toted it with me as much as I should have. It really is silly. If I think about all the film I wasted taking horrible photos prior to digital, you'd think I'd never be without my camera. Really, with digital, I've got nothing to lose.


After making our little video, I was reminded about how much I enjoy looking at things and thinking of ways to capture the essence. And, as we all know, practice makes perfect.


So today, amidst a cold, light snow, I took a walk down our street. I walked the whole way to the end. It can be so nice and quiet in our neighborhood sometimes. I like that. 


I hope you are all spending a little time thinking about what you enjoy doing, and maybe even getting out there and doing a little of it, if you can. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...