Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Creative Resolution for February




January is such a long month. It is dark. It is cold. Did I mention how cold and dark it is? Well, that makes it a long month for me. It makes me glad that February is the shortest month.

Although February is a few days away, I have begun my February Creative Resolution, which is to learn some embroidery skills. I promised a friend who is being ordained as a priest in June that I would make him his maniturgia. I really want to embroider it so I have been looking at blogs and reading instructions. I copied the text onto the fabric today and looked through my stash of floss for appropriate colors.

More on this, later. For now....I'm trying to catch up on Downton Abbey...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...