Saturday, August 11, 2007

New Holland Market

Today Amy and I were stand holders at New Holland Market. It was not a good market day. Well, it was not a good day for selling quilts, or coasters, or totes, or felties. No, I didn't sell one thing.

It was a great day to sit outside and talk to a friend. I think that was totally worth the day. Thanks, Amy, for being a great friend and for making the time fly by.

Here are some pictures from market today. The top picture shows the new set-up for my quilts. It was a bit windy in the morning so I had to pin them bottom and top but this method helped show off some of my quilts a bit better than I have done in the past.
Here are Amy's newest creation: burp cloths. It made me want to have a baby on my shoulder just so I could have the most stylish burp cloth around. She should have these up in her etsy shop soon. Below are some of Amy's flowers that she and her husband grow around their house. Don't those tomatoes just make you want to take a bite and let the juice run down your chin?And here is the best picture I could get of the pinwheel quilt. It certainly did get some attention which was nice. It looked so nice hanging there in the breeze and sunlight.

1 comment:

amy said...

Thank You!
That pinwheel quilt sure did get a lot of attention, because it is stunning. The pictures are nice but don't do it justice. The colors are so vibrant and cheerful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...